CPD: Leading with emotional intelligence
- To be confirmed
- 16:00–18:00 CET
This 2-hour session focuses on the increasing importance of emotional intelligence as a must-have ‘soft’ skill in today’s challenging business environment (not only because of Covid-19!) and why we should all be working hard to hone this skill, regardless of where we are in the organizational hierarchy.
The session covers topics that are directly related to emotional intelligence (EI) including:
- The pillars of emotional intelligence;
- Reasons why leaders with emotional intelligence might be more successful, given the current business landscape;
- The importance of leading yourself;
- Can emotional intelligence be developed and how can this be done?
At the end of this seminar participants should be able to:
- Better understand what emotional entelligence is;
- Develop self-awareness of their own level of emotional intelligence and how this impacts their leadership and management style, employee motivation, engagement and retention;
- Glean insights into how to develop emotional intelligence both at work and at home.
All managers and employees
Trainer(s) bio and experience
Rachel Falzon holds an MBA from Henley Business School, University of Reading with a specialisation in HR. She has over 20 years’ experience in Learning and Development and has held positions as Director of Studies, Business Development and Communications Manager, Strategic HR Consultant and Advisory Manager with one of the Big Four.
In 2019 she founded ReWired HR Consultants with a focus on building stronger and more resilient organisations to be more adaptable and responsive to modern day challenges and digital disruption through L&D, strategic HR and Business Partnering, change management, design thinking workshop facilitation and coaching.