CPD: Developing a coaching culture
- To be confirmed
- 16:00–18:00 CET
During this webinar, we will delve into coaching as a critical skill to use when giving feedback effectively if we really want to ‘inspire’ and engage employees to maximise individual and organizational performance. We will look at the skills you need to develop to coach others, examine what constitutes effective feedback and become familiar with a simple coaching model you can apply at work.
The webinar covers the following topics:
- Managing performance vs inspiring performance
- The role of feedback in performance management
- Benefits of coaching
- Skills you need to coach
- A simple coaching model you can instantly apply at the workplace
At the end of this seminar participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of giving feedback effectively;
- Develop awareness of their own preferred method of giving feedback and be able to compare this to employing a coaching approach;
- Glean insights into the benefits of nurturing a coaching culture;
- Use a basic coaching model and apply it at the workplace;
- Use self-coaching for personal development.
All managers overseeing teams / employees
Trainer(s) bio and experience
Rachel Falzon holds an MBA from Henley Business School, University of Reading with a specialisation in HR. She has over 20 years’ experience in Learning and Development and has held positions as Director of Studies, Business Development and Communications Manager, Strategic HR Consultant and Advisory Manager with one of the Big Four.
In 2019 she founded ReWired HR Consultants with a focus on building stronger and more resilient organisations to be more adaptable and responsive to modern day challenges and digital disruption through L&D, strategic HR and Business Partnering, change management, design thinking workshop facilitation and coaching.