CPD: Leading and managing change
- To be confirmed
- 16:00–18:00 CET
This 2-hour course gives an overview of the fundamentals of change management with the opportunity for some practical application of a few important tools that are key to successful change management. The focus is on the ‘human’ aspect of change and why it is critical to a successful change management initiative.
We will touch on a number of topics and theories that are central to change management including stakeholder analysis, the change curve and change impact assessment, among others.
At the end of this webinar participants should be able to:
- Manage change more effectively and understand the extent of the impact of the change on individuals and the organisation;
- Understand the likely human response in any change management initiative;
- Gain insights into the change curve and use it to help people adapt more easily;
- Conduct a stakeholder mapping exercise;
- Glean a better understanding of key roles needed to successfully drive a change management initiative;
- Manage and mitigate resistance.
Managers, assistant managers, newly-promoted managers or individuals who want to review or upskill their change management skills especially in the current VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment).
Trainer(s) bio and experience
Rachel Falzon holds an MBA from Henley Business School, University of Reading with a specialisation in HR. She has over 20 years’ experience in Learning and Development and has held positions as Director of Studies, Business Development and Communications Manager, Strategic HR Consultant and Advisory Manager with one of the Big Four.
In 2019 she founded ReWired HR Consultants with a focus on building stronger and more resilient organisations to be more adaptable and responsive to modern day challenges and digital disruption through L&D, strategic HR and Business Partnering, change management, design thinking workshop facilitation and coaching.