CPD: Social media marketing & display advertising
- To be confirmed
- 16:00–18:00 CET
Many studies outline how “social media marketing” and “display advertising” are two crucial digital marketing channels that in today’s digital world should form an integral part of an organisation’s omni channel strategy. The implementation of these digital marketing channels can result into various benefits that can positively contribute towards the success of an organisation, and give digital competitive advantage; crucial in today’s business world.
During this webinar, attendees will understand the basics of display ads and how to use social media marketing as well as the positive impact that these two channels can have in today’s competitive business world. During this virtual instructor led webinar, participants will be equipped with knowledge that can enable them to understand the incredible potential of these two digital marketing channels. Finally, the virtual session will also expose participants to some of the best practices utilized in various industries.
- What is Social Media Marketing?
- The importance of Social Media Marketing
- Different social media channels and tools
- Facebook and Instagram Ads
- Business Manager
- Display Ads definition
- Benefits of Display Ads
- Disadvantages of Display Ads
- Display Ads vs Search Ads
- Key components of Display Advertising
At the end of this seminar participants should be able to:
- Understand what Social media and Display Ads are and the basic technical terminology associated with them.
- List the key benefits that Social Media Marketing and Display Advertising bring to a business.
- Comprehend the potential and impact of both to an organisation's digital marketing strategy.
- Apply some of the concepts to the workplace.
- Small to medium size companies
- Line Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Sales consultants
- HR professionals
Trainer(s) bio and experience
Timothy Aquilina works in the Digital Marketing team at Deloitte Consulting Malta since 2018, as a Digital Marketing Consultant. His day to day role is helping clients out on their digital marketing strategy and supporting their execution. He is involved in Search Engine Optimization projects, Pay-Per-Click campaign management and social media campaigns.
Luigi Gasparri joined the Digital Marketing team at Deloitte Consulting in February 2020, as Digital Marketing consultant. He brought with him his experience in the digital marketing for fashion and health care industries. His day-to-day role, is helping clients understand how digital drives success, identifying issues, planning, testing and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
Certificate of attendance