CPD: Customer Experience Strategy
- To be confirmed
- 15:00–16:30 CET
Deloitte research shows that experience plays an important role in the consumer’s decision to buy a product or service. Indeed, when consumers were asked what was important when making such decisions, over half cited the overall enjoyment of the shopping experience.
Throughout the course, we will see how businesses should go about providing their customers with the best experience possible. Businesses need to become more agile and flexible to be able to respond to consumer demands in real time.
Participants will understand why focusing the entire company on delivering a positive customer experience will be critical for future growth, and how rising consumer expectations are driving change across the entire value chain.
- Fundamentals of customer experience
- The age of the customer / customers as disruptors
- What drives customer experience?
- Customer experience trends
- Barriers to superior customer experience
- Customer touchpoints/customer journey mapping: What and why?
- Leveraging new technologies
- Driving customer-centricity across the entire company
- Making customer experience a sustainable competitive advantage
- The future of service.
At the end of this seminar participants should be able to:
- Overview of how customers are the disruptors across all industries;
- General understanding of the value of customer experience and how its benefits contribute to growth and brand success;
- Develop the ability to understand customer needs and formulate solutions accordingly;
- Realise how back-end operations and teams contribute to customers’ experience;
- Understand how customer touchpoints can be designed to optimise customers’ experience;
- Familiarise participants with new technologies that help in creating better experiences for customers and drive; and
- Understanding what the future will look like and how to prepare for it.
- Frontline teams.
- First and second line support employees.
- Account / relationship executives.
Trainer bio and experience
Greta joined Deloitte Malta in 2019 in the Consulting function, bringing with her 20 years’ experience in the airline and telecoms industry at various levels. Her focus has always revolved around driving customer strategies through the development of diverse programs for financial and commercial customer-facing teams. Greta’s previous experience also includes post-merger streamlining of people, processes and technologies as well as transforming the Credit Management unit into a customer-facing unit for the purpose of aiding collection targets and drive higher retention numbers.
On the commercial side, Greta was part of the team that achieved the desired year-on-year revenue growth in the B2B sector (telecoms) through acquisition and a 95% retention rate of the B2B customer base; the success of which is greatly attributed to the adoption of relevant and above-level customer experience.
As far as training is concerned, Greta has trained frontline teams on client handling, personal branding and relationship building for retail and corporate (B2B) teams in the telecoms industry
Greta is a Manager in the Strategy & Operations team, within the Consulting function. She is part of the Customer Strategy and Business Design service line.
Certificate of attendance